LATOSHIA JONES 1397 Mutual Drive | Clarksville, TN 37042 | (804) 625-7521 |
to exceed customer/employer expectations by delivering second-to-none service.
Maintain centricity in all initiatives and interactions.
- Two years of commended performance in key customer service and support services.
- Specialist in healthcare treatment and communications.
- Expert in operations and training, supply.
- MS Office “power-user” with additional proficiencies in assorted databases.
Woodlawn Volunteer Fire Department- Fire Fighter 2012-Present
- [First on scene rescue for medical and natural disasters]
- [Worked with health and emergency crews to handle all types of natural disasters]
-[Educated the community about safety with fire and natural disasters
Hardee’s- Customer Service 2011— 2012
- [Handle customer complaints]
- [maintain and keep all areas of the restaurant; keep up to health and federal code}
-[Handle all cash transactions]
Richmond Ambulance Authority- Emergency Medical Technician 2011
-[Used evasive techniques to maintain the life of patients]
- [Maintained compliance with OSHA and other health companies]
Allied Health Careers Institute, Murfreesboro, TN 2012-present
• Phlebotomy 2012-present
•Certified Emergency Medical Technician 2011-Present
• Certified in CPR & First Aid 2010- Present
John Marshall High School, Richmond, VA 2011
• High School Diploma