Kristie June Lassitter
839 Shelton Circle, Clarksville Tennessee 37042
(740) 516-7638 (Cell)
Driven work ethic providing strong clinical, customer service, and communication attributes in a health care setting. Dependable asset with one year and a half experience in a long term care facility. Capable representative working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and various other computer software systems.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (pending)
- Secret Security Clearance
- Compassionate Personality
- Excellent clinical, and communication skills
- Four years on the job experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Systems
May 2012-Present Human Resource Clerk, United States Army
- Implementing a plan to ensure the daily processing of mail and package operations to nearly 400+ personnel for in state and overseas mail operations over a 24 month period reducing the influx of misdirected mail within the first month of operation.
- Analyze and prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports ensuring the accuracy of over 400 personnel files ensuring all actions, awards, leave, finance were accurate and up to date.
- Consolidate pertinent information to generate presentation training to approximately 30 personnel on updated information for personnel actions, awards, leave, and finance processing.
- Provided leadership and mentoring of 5 personnel during a 6 month period, ensuring all were following the standard operating procedures and regulatory guidance.
June 2010-January 2011 Certified Nursing Assistant, The Arbors at Marietta
- Demonstrated strong communication skills while attending to 35 elderly residents during an 8 month period.
- Worked as a two person team conducting daily care operations such as feeding, bathing, dressing, and mobilizing.
- Logged and tracked daily functional input to ensure appropriate care was given to at a 50% quicker response to care rate.
- Worked hand in hand with Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses on high need residents with ventilator units and Alzheimer patients assisting that excellent care was given at all times.
July 2008-June 2010 Telecommunications Representative, Influent Incorporated
- Succeeded in a high demand out going call center as a driven sales associate providing services offering home loan refinance, credit card insurance, and life insurance opportunities across the continental United States.
- Tennessee Health Careers, CNA, Clarksville TN (pending)
- Basic Leaders Course, Fort Campbell, KY
- United States Army Human Resource Clerk Advanced Individual Training, Fort Jackson, SC
- Marietta High School, Marietta, OH
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification (pending)
- Basic Life Save/CPR
- Certificate of Achievement (COA)-4
- Army Achievement Medal (AAM)-3
- Army Accommodation Medal (ARCOM)-1
- Army Good Conduct Medal (AGCM)-1
- National Defense Service Medal (NDSM)-1
- Global War on Terrorism Medal (GWOTM)-1
- Non Commissioned Officer Professional Development Medal (NCOPD)-1
- Army Service Ribbon (ASR)-1
- Air Assault Badge-1
- Marksmanship Badge-1