September 20, 2016
Dear Hiring Manager,
This letter is provided in response to the ad observed online for Administrative Assistant.
For the past 13yrs, I have worked in the business office of a local pharmacy that has various locations. Those locations include 2 retail pharmacies and a durable medical equipment store. Also included is an assisted living pharmaceutical filling and delivery company that serves over 80 assisted living facilities.
I have had the opportunity to learn and perform many tasks within a business office which include accounts payable/receivable, payroll, collections, billing and various Human Resource duties.
My office experiences also include scanning, emailing, copying and all aspects of sending, sorting and receiving mail. I had daily interaction with customers to answer customer concerns and resolution of billing issues.
I have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and other internet based software which includes Great Plains, Brightree, Net Rx, Eclipse, DocStar and QS/1.
I have recently relocated to Clarksville to be closer to family. I am available to start immediately.
Please see my resume to find out how my well-rounded experiences make me valuable to any organization.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the position and my candidacy with you. I can be reached at 603-496-3299 or email@example.com.
Mary-Beth S. Foss
Mary-Beth S. Foss
836 Turtle Creek Rd, Clarksville, TN 37043
Objective: Seeking a responsible office position in a professional office environment.
Profile: An organized worker with 13 years’ experience performing a wide range of office support functions
Key capabilities include:
- General accounting and administration
- Proficiency in a wide range of computer applications
- Keen attention to detail ensuring the accurate completion of multiple tasks by strict deadlines
- Initiative and resourcefulness resulting in the effective streamlining of processes and systems to improve efficiency
A team worker with excellent communication skills, high level customer service experience and a passion for getting results
2003 – 2016 Office Assistant The Prescription Center, Concord, NH
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll for 50+ employees
- Preparing of weekly timecards
- Generating spreadsheets
- Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports for CFO using various software packages and Excel spreadsheets
- Pharmacy prescription billing
- Medicaid Billing
- Medicare Billing
- 1500 Claim Form billing
- Paper Claim billing
- Third Party Reconciliation using NetRx software
- Address and resolve customers’ billing concerns
- Scanning contracts, payables, receipts etc using DocStar and Eclipse software.
- Monitor private charge accounts
- Use of Brightree durable medical equipment software
- Various Human Resource duties