AccentCare is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experienc within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Reports to: Director Patient Care Services
Home healthcare nurses provide follow-up care to patients after they have been discharged from a hospital or rehabilitation, skilled nursing, or long-term care facility. At AccentCare, our nurses spend quality 1:1 time building a relationship with each of their patients, and are committed to service and quality that shows in our compassion and in positive patient outcomes.
As an LPN you will:
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that authorize and direct changes.
- Provide (on a daily basis) paperwork as required by agency to maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Conduct and pursues the business of agency in accordance with sound nursing and medical practices and represents agency in a manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians and the general public.
- Perform nursing services only under the guidance and supervision of a registered nurse.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Graduate of accredited practical/vocational nursing program
- Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in state(s) of agency operation
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- One (1) year clinical experience and one year home health experience
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
Keywords: Home Health, Home Care, Healthcare, Hospital