A Sales and Purchasing Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who advises clients throughout the real estate transaction process. Real estate is an exciting industry that is fast-paced and always changing, and consultants are essential in helping clients through the overwhelming process of selling and purchasing property. Through showings, open houses, contract negotiations and expert advice, a real estate consultant can make the intimidating process of selling and buying real estate less stressful for a client. This position is for consultants who have excellent customer service skills and can confidently advocate for their clients' best interests.
- Help clients find the perfect home through showings and open houses
- Consult with clients to make their home marketable and create marketing solutions to sell their property quickly and for good value
- Act as mediator during mutual acceptance negotiations and writing up of purchase and sale contracts
- Follow up with clients regarding their real estate sales and purchasing needs
- Be up-to-date on your local real estate market and consult with clients on comparable homes in the area
- Communicate promptly and regularly with all clients
Crye-Leike is a full service real estate company that was founded in 1977 by Harold Crye and Dick Leike. Today, Crye-Leike is ranked as the 6th largest real estate firm in the nation and the #1 real estate company in the Mid-South. Crye-Leike has a network of more than 3,000 licensed Realtors and 115 offices throughout Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Oklahoma.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have or obtain a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. Licensed real estate agents affiliated with Crye-Leike work as independent contractors, and they are compensated via a full-commission pay plan.
Associated topics: agent, apprentice, broker, college, passaic, real estate broker, residential real estate, sales, sales agent, salespersonRef:25250742723247746460