A Customer Service Sales Specialist (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who advises clients throughout the process of purchasing and selling property. Clients can get overwhelmed during a real estate transaction as the process is both complicated and emotional. Customer Service Sales Specialists help these clients through offering advice, representing them during negotiations and drawing up contract terms that serve the client's best interest. As a Customer Service Sales Specialist, you must have exemplary interpersonal and customer service skills and be able to communicate promptly with a large roster of clients.
- Walk clients through every step of a real estate transaction whether buying or selling a home
- Understand what makes a home sell quickly and for great value and pass that information on to clients
- Study real estate trends and understand home values and how to price a home reasonably
- Network with potential clients and advertise your Customer Service Sales Specialist services to the community
- Listen to your clients' needs and show them homes that fit their criteria
- Mediate during mutual acceptance offers and contract negotiations to make sure your client's concerns are being heard
Crye-Leike is a full service real estate company that was founded in 1977 by Harold Crye and Dick Leike. Today, Crye-Leike is ranked as the 6th largest real estate firm in the nation and the #1 real estate company in the Mid-South. Crye-Leike has a network of more than 3,000 licensed Realtors and 115 offices throughout Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Oklahoma.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have or obtain a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. Licensed real estate agents affiliated with Crye-Leike work as independent contractors, and they are compensated via a full-commission pay plan.
Associated topics: castle, collector, dealer, hollywood, pharmaceutical, representative, representative ii, representative auto, sales representative, technicalRef:25250742813741704425