A Real Estate Sales Consultant is a real estate agent who assists clients with the sale and purchase of their property. Real Estate sales and purchasing can be an intimidating process, so clients will be looking to you for expert advice on how to get their home ready to sell for a good price and how to find the best home to meet their needs. This position requires ambitious, communicative and creative sales consultants who have stellar customer service skills.
- Help clients get their home ready for sale and give advice on how to make it show ready and marketable
- Be familiar with the local real estate market and stay updated on recent property sales
- Advertise your real estate sales consultant services to the local community
- Guide clients through the process of reaching mutual acceptance and drafting home sales and purchasing contracts
- Show homes to clients through tours and open houses
Crye-Leike is a full service real estate company that was founded in 1977 by Harold Crye and Dick Leike. Today, Crye-Leike is ranked as the 6th largest real estate firm in the nation and the #1 real estate company in the Mid-South. Crye-Leike has a network of more than 3,000 licensed Realtors and 115 offices throughout Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Oklahoma.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have or obtain a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. Licensed real estate agents affiliated with Crye-Leike work as independent contractors, and they are compensated via a full-commission pay plan.