A Residential Real Estate Agent (Retail Location) is a real estate agent who works at our retail office and guides customers through the intricacies of the home sale and purchase process. When it comes to real estate transactions, home sellers and buyers have a lot of questions, so they come by our retail office looking for guidance. Since you will work out of our retail location, you will often be the first point of contact for customers which gives you the opportunity to help them see through an entire real estate purchase and sale transaction.
- Understand the current real estate environment and be able to suggest appropriate home price points to customers
- Help clients get their home ready to put on the market and offer suggestions to make it sell quickly
- Understand your clients and their real estate needs so you can match them with an appropriate home
- Be available for meetings at our retail office
- Keep updated on home sales and listings in the local real estate market
Crye-Leike is a full service real estate company that was founded in 1977 by Harold Crye and Dick Leike. Today, Crye-Leike is ranked as the 6th largest real estate firm in the nation and the #1 real estate company in the Mid-South. Crye-Leike has a network of more than 3,000 licensed Realtors and 115 offices throughout Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Oklahoma.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have or obtain a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. Licensed real estate agents affiliated with Crye-Leike work as independent contractors, and they are compensated via a full-commission pay plan.