In the Real Estate Marketing Associate career, opportunities to self-manage, work independently, and manage databases are commonplace. As a Marketing Associate (sometimes referred to as an agent) in Real Estate, the possibility for growth is nearly unlimited. The Real Estate Marketing Associate position is geared to highly independent individuals. Because Real Estate is individually driven, the possibilities for motivated workers are endless. Ideally, Real Estate Marketing Associates are ambitious, personable, and driven by personal achievement.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and social media platforms
- Educate customers about current real estate market trends
- Cater to the motives of the buyer and seller
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Use technology to manage a large database of customers and properties
- Assist clients with financial decisions
- Resolve conflicts that arise during transactions
- Advertise your marketing associate services to the local community
Crye-Leike is a full service real estate company that was founded in 1977 by Harold Crye and Dick Leike. Today, Crye-Leike is ranked as the 6th largest real estate firm in the nation and the #1 real estate company in the Mid-South. Crye-Leike has a network of more than 3,000 licensed Realtors and 115 offices throughout Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Oklahoma.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have or obtain a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. Licensed real estate agents affiliated with Crye-Leike work as independent contractors, and they are compensated via a full-commission pay plan.