A Customer Service Agent is a real estate agent who helps clients with their property purchasing and selling needs. As a Customer Service Agent, you will help clients get their home ready for sale and will advise them as they receive offers and will advocate for them during negotiations. This position is geared towards agents who have stellar customer service skills, are able to communicate well and are able to multitask with a vast client and real estate portfolio.
- Follow up with clients on a regular basis before during and after their home purchase or sale
- Make appointments to take clients on home showings
- Help clients choose a price for their home that is competitive with the local market
- Keep informed on new home listings and sales
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients in your portfolio
- Advertise your Customer Service Agent skills to the local community
- Network with other Customer Service Agents when advocating for your clients
Crye-Leike is a full service real estate company that was founded in 1977 by Harold Crye and Dick Leike. Today, Crye-Leike is ranked as the 6th largest real estate firm in the nation and the #1 real estate company in the Mid-South. Crye-Leike has a network of more than 3,000 licensed Realtors and 115 offices throughout Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Oklahoma.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have or obtain a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. Licensed real estate agents affiliated with Crye-Leike work as independent contractors, and they are compensated via a full-commission pay plan.