A Business Development Advisor (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who help clients with a property transaction. When selling a home, clients need the advice of a Business Development Advisor who can help them value their real estate appropriately and market it to the community. Similarly, when purchasing a home, Business Development Advisors offer invaluable advice on how to negotiate and get the best possible value. The candidate for this Business Development Advisor role must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Advise clients on how to market their home and sell it quickly and for good value
- Engage with other Business Development Advisors to advocate for your clients and mediate all negotiations between seller and buyer
- Understand the local real estate climate and how to appropriately price a home
- Initiate home showings for clients and help them understand what they want in a home
- Create marketing materials to advertise homes in your portfolio that are for sale
Crye-Leike is a full service real estate company that was founded in 1977 by Harold Crye and Dick Leike. Today, Crye-Leike is ranked as the 6th largest real estate firm in the nation and the #1 real estate company in the Mid-South. Crye-Leike has a network of more than 3,000 licensed Realtors and 115 offices throughout Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Oklahoma.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have or obtain a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. Licensed real estate agents affiliated with Crye-Leike work as independent contractors, and they are compensated via a full-commission pay plan.