A Home Buyer's Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who guides clients through the exciting process of purchasing a home. In this position, you will consult with a large portfolio of clients about searching for a home, putting in an offer and negotiating contract terms. Clients depend on Home Buyer's Consultants to offer them expert advice about the real estate market and to equip them to reach the most favorable deal possible. This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to multi-task a substantial portfolio of clients, all with different and unique consultation needs.
- Show home buyers various properties that are best suited to their needs and desires
- Provide consultation services when submitting an offer to help your client get a favorable deal
- Advise client and mediate between home buyer and seller when drafting a real estate transaction contract
- Be available to consult with clients and answer all questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction
- Understand your local real estate market
Crye-Leike is a full service real estate company that was founded in 1977 by Harold Crye and Dick Leike. Today, Crye-Leike is ranked as the 6th largest real estate firm in the nation and the #1 real estate company in the Mid-South. Crye-Leike has a network of more than 3,000 licensed Realtors and 115 offices throughout Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Oklahoma.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have or obtain a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. Licensed real estate agents affiliated with Crye-Leike work as independent contractors, and they are compensated via a full-commission pay plan.